- "Your willingness and patience to deal with me helped me so much!"
- "I think you're a great teacher. You let us learn the material, but you make it fun at the same time."
- "I liked the fact that there were never wrong answers, only better ones. It was a fair learning environment and I felt like I'm truly taking away knowledge. I had fun and I learned...the best of both worlds. Merci!"
- "I love French class now because you make me feel more confident about my speaking and my ability in French."
- "It was fun!"
- "Thank you very much for being a great teacher! I really feel like I succeeded because you helped me!"
- "It's easy to learn from the great way you teach!"
- "I really liked the way you taught, like when we learned how to say the words first then learned how to spell them."
- "Your way of teaching vocab really helped me, and making little games, also your attitude, that makes me not feel stupid asking questions."
- "I loved the way you helped me in French, and in life, I hope you can give the same to many others."
- "The teaching style was very unique and really helped me a lot."
- "It was pretty good overall! I learned a lot!"
- "You've been open to all ideas and suggestions, and I love learning like that, where my thoughts count."
- "All the projects and things we did helped improve my speaking and writing."
- "I've been getting better grades and understanding the work."
- "Great snacks!"
- "Thank you for making French not so dull."
- "Loved learning new words in fun ways."
Please contact me for more details: